Our Skittle Alley provides a real good evening or lunchtime entertainment, we offer a cold/hot Buffet for a minimum of 20 people and you are sure not to go hungry – Great fun for every one!!
Bar Skittles have been popular for years here at The Barley Mow with our excellent service and home cooked food.
Alternatively the Skittle alley can been hired for other private functions, small weddings and private parties. Please download our skittle alley brochure for further information and prices.
- A hire fee is charged for the use of the skittle alley
- Tuesday to Saturday – £30.00
- Sunday or Monday – £20.00
- We cannot guarantee your booking unless the hire fee is paid within seven days of booking.
- The hire fee is not transferable to another date should you cancel your booking within six weeks of your original booking.
- Minimum numbers of twenty people.
- We would be grateful to receive your menu orders with two clear days of your booking. Small alterations can be catered for upon your arrival
- Should you travel by coach, please ask the driver to park at the end of the road and not in the car park after dropping you off. We apologize for this but it is a condition of the planning authority!
- You are welcome to bring children but please confine them to the skittle alley. Parties of 20 (minimum) are welcome throughout the year, seven days a week. The alley can seat 40 but you are welcome to bring more!
Our skittle supper menu offers a good range of meals.
If sweets and coffee are required these can be ordered on the night from the bar.
We do ask if at all possible, you let us know your food requirements two clear days prior to your booking date. Through experience, we have found that this enables you to have your meals served to you at the same time and gives you maximum time to play skittles.
So why not get together with your friends, neighbours or colleagues and spend an evening with us at the Barley Mow.
We look forward to seeing you.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.